- Knowledge – They are about applying that knowledge to a specific question.
- Repeating what a teacher has told you – To get top grades you need to show you really understand the subject.
- Answering questions – Know what to include in your answer.
Everyone learns in different ways, so we tailor GCSE revision to fit your individual needs – rather than taking a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
- Avoiding stress
- Gaining confidence
- Selecting the right topics Knowing what the examiner wants to see
- You may not know where to start
- You may not be aware of all the things you don’t know
- You may not be sure what you have to know to do well in the exams
A GCSE revision course will help focus your mind, structure your revision and give you the opportunity to ask questions, try new approaches and refresh your knowledge at just the right time. After a GCSE revision course, you’ll:
- Have better understanding of your subject
- Know how to answer the questions
- Be more confident in your abilities
Understand how to study effectively – now and in the future.
- November Christmas holidays
- February Easter holidays
- May Day weekend
- May half term